Canada Arts Council seeks a Community and Digital Engagement Coordinator
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Community and Digital Engagement, the Coordinator coordinates the production and distribution of social media content for the Council.
As the Coordinator, you will:
- curate exceptional content to update all social media channels;
- collaborate within the team and across Council to develop and implement social media content;
- listen and monitor social media for issues;
- ensure proper engagement on all our social media channels;
- assist with the coordination of social media activities across various sections of Council (Art Bank, CCUNESCO, etc);
- support colleagues across the organization in developing, honing their social media skills with informal training and information sessions;
- monitor and share trends, strategies and best practices of social media and digital engagement;
- report on the results of our social media campaigns and initiatives;
- assist the Manager and the Public Relations and Social Media Advisors in their relations with the media and the public;
- oversee the media and social media monitoring services;
- coordinate the production and distribution of news releases and other documents; and perform other related duties.
You may be required to travel up to ten (10) days per year and on occasion, work irregular hours.
Closing date: 14 August, 2017
Competition: 2481 (Internal/External)
Status: Regular Full-time
Salary Scale: $60,195 to $72,620
More information: http://canadacouncil.ca/about/careers/2481