Are you putting together a creative project and need to find the extra pieces of the puzzle? Perhaps you’re just getting started and need to find the right partners. Are you looking for the right person to give you the insights that will help things unfold?
The IETM Pitchorama is a session that creates an opportunity to present a project and to look for partners by taking part in a live pitching session and Q&A during the IETM Aarhus Plenary Meeting.
Ready to pitch? Please read thoroughly through the application guidelines and criteria, and apply via the form below.
Who should apply ?
We especially encourage locals and anyone who identifies as an underrepresented demographic at IETM or in the performing arts sector to apply.
Presenters who are eligible for the IETM Pitchorama are:
- IETM members, delegates selected by an IETM Associate Member or performing arts professionals based in Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands;
- Developing a project or a practise where there are opportunities for new partnerships;
- Wanting to connect with peers who have a certain expertise or network;
- Seeking feedback on a new idea.
In the application, we will ask you for:
- A short bio, your motivation and a written description of your project at its current stage.
- Pitching video: A video of yourself pitching your project. Please note that this video will not be published and will only be used in the frame of your application.
- Showreel: A video showcasing your work. Please note that if you are selected this video will be used as a visual aid during your actual pitch and not only in the frame of your application.
Here are some guidelines you should use to prepare for the content of your application:
- Both videos should be 2 minutes maximum;
- Please make sure you describe your project as concisely and as clearly as possible;
- Don’t forget to tell IETM members and participants about which type of feedback or collaborations you are looking for.
A few extra points to keep in mind
- You must be registered for the IETM Aarhus Plenary Meeting 2023 in order to be eligible to present at Pitchorama;
- The selected presenters must attend the IETM Aarhus Plenary Meeting 2023 on-site;
- There will be a live session and Q&A for the selected presenters;
- It is important that the person presenting in the pitching video is the same person doing the Q&A during the live session.
How to apply?
- Log in to your account or create one. Please note that if you have to create an account, you will first have to wait for it to be approved up to two working days, before coming back to this page and continuing with the next steps.
- Fill out the Pitchorama application form via the link below.
Application deadline: 30 March 2023 at 17:00 CEST
Selected participants announcement: 17 April 2023.
The Pitchorama session and live Q&A will be held during the IETM Aarhus Plenary Meeting on Tuesday 13 June.