Are you facing a professional challenge and seeking advice from more experienced peers?
The Mentor Room is making its comeback at IETM Aarhus, and offers an intensive two-hour session for IETM members to learn from each other's knowledge and experience. Up to five pre-selected mentees will each be teamed up with two experienced IETM members who will help them find new approaches and solutions. A limited number of observers will also be present.
Who can apply?
We particularly encourage participants based in Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland and anyone who identifies as underrepresented within the IETM network or in the performing arts sector to apply.
Participants who are eligible to apply for the IETM Mentor Room are:
- IETM members, delegates selected by an IETM Associate Member or performing arts professionals based in Denmark, the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
In the application, we will ask you for:
- A short bio and written motivation;
- A written description of your career dilemma or challenge and its context;
- Your expectations for the session.
How to apply
- Log in to your account or create one. Please note that if you have to create an account that you will have to wait for it to be approved - this can take up to two working days.
- Fill out the Mentor Room application form via the link below.
Any questions? Get in touch with us through our forum.
Application deadline: 17 April 2023 at 17:00 CEST
Selected participants announcement: Mid-May.
The Mentor Room session will be held during the IETM Aarhus Plenary Meeting on Tuesday 13 June afternoon.