How do I register for the meeting?
In order to register for the meeting you must have an IETM account.
- If you don't have one yet or are not sure if you already have one, please click here. Please note that new accounts take up to three working days to be approved.
- If you have forgotten your login information, you can recover it here.
After logging in to your account you will be able to proceed with the registration procedure here.
How do I register a colleague?
If you are trying to register someone other than yourself for the meeting, you will first have to ensure the person has an IETM account.
- If the person has an account, you can log in to their account (If they forgot their login information they can recover it here);
- If the person does not have an account, you can create one for them here (make sure you are not logged in to your own IETM account). Please note that new accounts take up to three working days to be approved.
After logging in to their account, you will be able to proceed with the registration procedure here.
What is included in my registration fee?
Access to all working sessions, networking, membership and some parallel activities of the Plenary Meeting. Some activities have a limited capacity, so be sure to book your spot via the links provided in the programme.
What is not included in my registration fee?
- Tickets for the artistic programme are not included. You will have to pay for the tickets for the artistic programmes yourself.
You will also have to cover your own accommodation, travel and other costs. If you are a category 1 or 2 member, you may be eligible to apply for our travel grants.
You will have to register and pay for pre-meetings separately. Learn more here.
For IETM members: Please make sure that your membership fee is settled before your arrival at the meeting.
Can I propose a topic for discussion?
Certainly - but for 2024! If you have an idea, proposal or suggestion, please get in touch with us via our Forum. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please note that an IETM meeting takes months and often years to organise, and that it is not always possible to respond positively to last minute requests.
Can I propose a performance for the artistic programme?
The artistic programme for an IETM meeting is designed to give an insight into the contemporary performing arts scene of the host country. It is not a festival, but rather an overview of the achievements, tendencies and concerns of the artists in the city, country or region hosting the meeting. It is a carefully selected programme, chosen from a great number of applications. The only way to take part in the artistic programme is to go through the selection process.
What external mobility funding opportunities are available to potentially support my attendance at the IETM Aarhus Plenary Meeting 2023?
IETM offers travel grants for its members. You can learn more about our travel grants here.
We also invite you to check out the following resources for information on mobility funding:
- On The Move (OTM) is the cultural mobility information network active in Europe and worldwide. OTM produces, together with its partners, national and regional cultural mobility funding guides. Explore them here.
- Culture Moves Europe is the new, full-scale European cultural mobility scheme funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union and implemented by Goethe-Institut. Learn more about it here.
- Nordic Culture Point offers mobility funding to strengthen artistic and cultural cooperation in the Nordic-Baltic region. The mobility programme focuses on increasing the exchange of knowledge, contacts, presence and interest in Nordic and Baltic art and culture. Learn more about it here.