What is included in my registration?
The registration fee to the IETM Kosovo Caravan includes:
- Full access to the content and networking programme;
- Tickets for the Kosovo Theatre Showcase performances;
- Transportation to activities held outside of Prishtina.
Do I have to pay anything else besides the registration fee?
- Meals and coffee breaks are not included, apart from the welcome reception;
- You will also have to cover your own accommodation, travel, subsistence and other costs. If you are a category 1 or 2 member, you can also apply for our travel grant.
For IETM members: Please make sure that your membership fee is settled before your arrival at the meeting.
How do I register for the meeting?
In order to register for the meeting you must have an IETM account.
- If you don't have one yet, or are not sure if you already have one, please click here. Please note that new accounts take up to three working days to be approved.
- If you have forgotten your login information you can recover it here.
After logging in to your account you will be able to proceed with the registration procedure here.
How do I register a colleague?
If you are trying to register someone other than you for the meeting, you will first have to ensure the person has an IETM account.
- If the person has an account, you can log in to their account (If they forgot their login information they can recover it here);
- If the person does not have an account, you can create one for them here (make sure you are not logged in to your own IETM account). Please note that new accounts take up to three working days to be approved.
After logging in to their account, you will be able to proceed with the registration procedure here.
Can I propose a topic for a discussion?
Certainly - but for 2024! If you have an idea, proposal or suggestion please get in touch with us via our Forum. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please note however that an IETM meeting takes months and years to organise and that it is not always possible to respond positively to last minute requests.
Can I propose a performance for the artistic programme?
The artistic programme of an IETM meeting gives a snapshot of the situation of the contemporary performing arts scene in the host country. It is not a festival, but rather an overview of the achievements, tendencies and concerns of the artists in the city, country or region hosting the meeting. It is also a carefully selected programme, chosen from a great number of applications. The only way to take part in the artistic programme is to go through the selection process.
What external mobility funding opportunities are available to potentially support my attendance at IETM Caravan Kosovo 2023?
IETM offers travel grants for its members. Learn about it here.
Complementarily, we invite you to check out the following resources for information on mobility funding:
- On The Move (OTM) is the cultural mobility information network active in Europe and worldwide. OTM produces with its partners national and regional cultural mobility funding guides. Explore them here.
- Culture Moves Europe is the new, full-scale European cultural mobility scheme funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union and implemented by Goethe-Institut. Learn more about it here.