Our members are arts organisations professionally involved in the contemporary performing arts and interested in international cooperation; be it in education, production, presentation, curation, promotion, support, research.
Our members work in different disciplines from across the contemporary performing arts: theatre, dance, music-theatre, new circus, object theatre, site-specific, interactive, performance art etc.
Individual members are professionals working for at least 2 employers as a freelancer.
Associate members are organisations which support the performing arts field: a public institution, official body, arts funding organisation, foundation, etc.
All employees of a member organisation benefit from IETM membership.
Membership fees are based on the member’s annual turnover.
Why Become a Member
- connect with your peers from around the world
- enhance your organisation's visibility
- influence our network's policy
- get free access/reduced entrance fee to our events
- take part in the IETM Staff Exchange programme
- profit from our travel grant scheme
- take part in our research activities
- make your voice heard
- be represented at EU level
- share information and participate in forum discussions
- stay up to date with what is going on in your sector worldwide
- rest assured that a dedicated and skilled team is working to support you by disseminating information, publishing helpful toolkits, mappings and strategy papers, and organising meetings and trainings that fit to your needs.
Moreover, our community is always open to your contributions, fresh ideas and proposals! The more active you are the more you will benefit from membership.