During the Satellite, numerous projects were presented in different sessions of the meeting. You can find an overview of the different projects below:
Project presentation sessions
The Satellite Meeting included two project presentation sessions, where a pool of international artists presented the following projects:
- URBAN FEMINISM, Alina Scheyrer-Lauer, Germany
- Viladona, Àngels Carulla, Spain
- Island Connect, Biel Jordà, Spain
- Artist Commissioning Program (ACP), Daniel Valtueña, United States
- Project Duality, Harriet Macauley, Spain
- WORKING // PARTY, Maria Aberg, United Kingdom
- There is a place in La Mancha, Sara Serrano, Spain
- There's Still Someone in the Woods, Teresa Turiera-Puigbó, Spain
- Verge, Una Nic Eoin, United Kingdom
- One Million People And Me, Veerle Van Overloop, Netherlands
Artistic Walk 1
During this artistic walk, we visited El Modern, where we will learned about some of the projects that are being promoted in/by Girona:
- Oficina de Foment de les Arts, created with European funding, dedicated to promoting the cultural and creative industries of Girona and its surroundings.
- Project of performing arts of the city: Strategic lines of Teatre Municipal de Girona.
- ConArte Internacional, arts and educational mediation.
- Festival Zeta, of young scenic creation.
- Escenaris Especials, theatre and social transformation.
On this pre-meeting trip, we visited the city of Olot, where discovered the city's performing arts programme, from which originate the Sismògraf Festival and the European Big Pulse Alliance project. We also got to know the Faberllull project, a network of residencies of art, science and humanities. In Olot we also discovered Oligor&Microscopia and Pindoles Festival. We finally continued to Mieres, a small town where we will get to know nyamnyam, an artist-run transdisciplinary space for creation.