Create your account
To join our online community, you need to create an IETM account. Just click the button below to access our account creation form. Once our team approves your account, you will receive an email with your log in details.
In order for your account to be approved, the IETM team checks the information you provided to search for evidence of your connection with the performing arts sector or culture at large.
Once you log in, you will be able to update your IETM profile at any time. Please keep your user ID and password for the future, as your IETM account will be amongst other essential to:
– Register for any future IETM event and get in touch with other participants;
– Apply for our open calls and IETM job opportunities;
– Set up and update your personal meeting agenda and digital library;
– Connect with your colleagues from all over the world;
– Engage in an online discussion on our website;
– Apply for the IETM membership (if not a member yet);
– Benefit from your organisation's membership rights (if it's already a member) and therefore access all the website's functionalities available for IETM members only.
Please note that creating an account does not make you an IETM member, unless your organisation is already an IETM member. To become an IETM member, you first have to create an account through the button below, then follow the instructions on this page.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.