Netherlands members zoom meeting - Thursday, 2 April
Dag allemaal / Hello everyone,
IETM have been running some in-country zoom meetings these last weeks as well as the larger network zoom meetings and so far they've been very succesful. And useful to maintain some sort of discussion which isn't only about crisis management under these extraordinary circumstances. This is a call-out to all Netherlands members to join a zoom meeting on Thursday 2nd April at 12:30 - 13:30. I will be moderating, you just need to follow the details and links below at the appointed time. Please let us know by commenting here if you're planning to join.
We don't have a fixed agenda, but here are some of the things I thought we could talk about:
- Update current situation re NL government response with financial package for the cultural sector
- Shared platforms for content distribution from the performing arts: is this feasible/desirable?
- What international network activities can be started, resumed or continued (around specific themes and areas of work or existing projects) during the crisis, facilitated by zoom/google hangout/skype etc
- Scale change: how does this new situation create space to re-think about size and impact of our work; smaller venues, smaller audiences, local activities, less travel etc?
- Perception change: working online and remotely from live in person meet-ups is for some more familiar than others and often requires other disciplines and behaviours. To what extent could we be using these skills in future work beyond the crisis and to allow those who have physical restrictions to take part in a more equitable way?
Here below are the details to the zoom.
firstname.lastname@example.org is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: IETM members Netherlands meeting
Time: Apr 2, 2020 12:30 PM Amsterdam
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 500 542 129
Look forward to hearing from you!