EYAS DANCE PROJECT are seeking for a Manager/Distributor
EYAS DANCE PROJECT seeks to hire someone to carry out the tasks of international distribution, production, identifying funding sources and organization of events.
We are interested in working with people who can contribute with their knowledge and experience to the development, internationalization and integral growth of the company. It is important that the candidates share our passion for dance and empathize with the work, activism and core values of the company.
* Good conscious communication skills and organizational skills are required.
* Knowledge of the international artistic scene and contact networks are required.
* Proficiency in English and other languages will be highly valued.
The functions of the position will consist of:
- Distribution of works
- Production management
- Coordination and organization of tours
- Identification and application to European funding opportunities
- Assistance in the general organization of the company
* Remote work. You must commit to an agreed number of hours per week
* Economic conditions to be negotiated after selection.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our work and activism: https://www.eyasdanceproject.com
If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV.