I am a multi disciplinary artist working in theatre and visual arts. I work as a video and stage designer and lead artist theatre. Making site specific performance work. As a visual artist I ale interactive works, using digital technologies and lens based media. I work in a co practice called Adept and as a solo practitioner.
Artistically I am particularly interested in the use of film and digital tools in theatre and the cross over between visual arts and theatre. I am keen to create new work exploring a range of diverse cultural experiences, interpretations, voices and skill set.
I am working for:
* 509 Arts - Sing and Louder Sing
* Wakefield Theatre Royal, Wakefield Mysteries
* Cast-Creative Case
* South Square Gallery - Performance artwork
* Mashi Theatre - Research and development for a new show exploring the role of Ghandi's wife
* Rasa Productions - Who's Saree Now, Adept
* In company at Mottisfont English Heritage