Open call International Showcase Program of PAMS 2018
Deadline: February 28, 2018
KAMS(Korea Arts Management Service) has been hosting Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) every October since 2005. As the one and only international performing arts platform in Korea, PAMS organizes the diverse program as showcase, booth exhibition, varied symposium and networking programs.
1. Who Can Apply?
International artist & company seeking for a chance to present the performing arts program throughout the Performing Arts Market in Seoul 2018 (hereinafter PAMS 2018)
Theater, Dance, Music, Multidisciplinary/Others
3. Eligible Program
The applicants for the international showcase of PAMS 2018 must;
• have an experience of performance with its original full version
• be available to showcase within the schedule & condition of PAMS 2018
• showcase within 30 min or less
• have a completed version of work (The works in progress or under-developed version will not be considered)
• have a will and strategy to present the work abroad
4. What PAMS 2018 provides
The official showcase venue of PAMS 2018 and basic technical support
More information: http://en.pams.or.kr/news/notice_view.asp?idx=408&nPage=1