IETM National Zoom Meeting - Romania
Dear colleagues from Romania,
I hope you are safe and not letting yourselves overcome by the new “theatre of crisis” the world has turned into without much warning. To tackle the Covid-19 crisis and to keep the spirits up, IETM has been organising a series of online meetings, an initiative I find useful. As part of their programme of National Zoom Meetings, I will gladly moderate a meeting dedicated to Romanian IETM members and non-members alike, from both the public and the private sectors. Duration: 1 h. Date and time: to be decided in case there is enough interest in this call. The format will be flexible. The meeting language can be Romanian. Some of the discussion topics I was thinking about:
- Describe briefly how each of us has been affected by the crisis.
- Share the measures we have taken or consider taking to mitigate the negative impact.
- Update each other on the measures already taken or at least proposed at national and European level to support the cultural sector.
- Propose other strategies (what can we do for each other or what others can do for us – the Government, the EU, international networks, etc.).
- Exchange ideas about the future of the performing arts.
- Anything else you might want to add on the agenda.
I know some of you have been very active, initiating national surveys (e.g. about the status of the independent sector) and not only – this is an opportunity to let more people know about your initiatives and their outcome.
Please comment on this post or email me at email@example.com if you would like to take part in this meeting. Afterwards, we will settle the date, time and Zoom access link.
Being a new IETM member and an emerging artist compared to some of you, who are established professionals, I hope I can facilitate a productive exchange between the experienced and emerging members of our artistic community.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
artistic secretary at Teatrul Dramatic "George Ciprian" Buzău