Open call for the 2017 Internships at Atelier Hotel Pro Forma
OPEN CALL for the 2017 Internships at Atelier Hotel Pro Forma
Deadline for applications: 18 October, 2016
Atelier Hotel Pro Forma is looking for interns for the Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 semesters.
As an intern, you will be a part of Atelier Hotel Pro Forma, which is Hotel Pro Forma’s interdisciplinary laboratorium. You will work together with the artistic team of Hotel Pro Forma, with Atelier Hotel Pro Forma’s current artist-in-residence, and with the other interns, coming from different fields and approaches to Hotel Pro Forma's work.
We are looking for students and candidates from:
architecture, visual arts and media, video design, light design, sound design, dramaturgy and arts management. You are used to working in an open and creative environment.
Your background, knowledge and knowhow is vital for the development of concepts for our future productions and for our organisation. We consider our interns to be independent co-workers responsible for both their individual and collective work.
- You are highly qualified within your field
- You are used to working in an open and creative environment
- You are prepared for changing working hours, have a personal drive and have solid knowledge of art and culture.
You can expect:
- An international and artistic environment
- Insight into Hotel Pro Forma’s artistic, production and organisational processes
- To take part in the development of upcoming productions
- To develop and show exhibitions and performances
- An expanded network in the artistic field
Spring 2017: February 10 - June 2, 2017
Fall 2017: September 1 - December 8, 2017
30 hours per week, roughly Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm
The internship is unpaid.
The working language is English.
Please fill out the following e-form and attach a portfolio/CV:
Questions can be directed to producer Lisbeth Jacobi: email@example.com