Open Call: EEPAP Travel Grants for IETM meetings in 2016
East European Performing Arts Platform / EEPAP in collaboration with International Network for Contemporary Performing Arts / IETM announces an open call for the new mobility programme for performing arts professionals from Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine).
The program is a unique opportunity to experience the benefits of being an IETM member through attending the Spring and Fall Plenary Meetings.
Grants are given to individual persons, affiliated with a professional organization/ institution, working in the field of performing arts, in one of eligible countries, and who are not yet a member of IETM at the moment of applying.
The applicant has to acknowledge her/his availability to attend three out of four consecutive Plenary Meetings (which usually take place in April and November) and confirm her/his fluent knowledge of English;
- There is no age limit for applicants;
- EEPAP will arrange and cover international travel costs between place of residence and place of Meeting, accommodation during the Meeting and per diems;
- The grantee will be responsible to cover an attendance fee, paid directly to IETM, based on discounted price 25 EUR/Meeting;
- Agreement with the grantee is signed for a period of up to 2 years (period of four Plenary Meetings);
- EEPAP and IETM have right to cancel the agreement after first Meeting attended by grantee if her/his activity during the Meeting will not meet their expectations of actice participation;
- IETM might ask the grantee for additional contribution to the Meeting program;
- EEPAP and IETM will provide granted attendee with navigation for the sessions as well as a dedicated contact person;
- After each Meeting, the grantee will provide EEPAP and IETM with a report of activities during the Meeting and how experience of the Meeting had been transferred to local environment of grantee. The report has to be submitted within 4 weeks after the end of the Meeting.
How to apply
Three persons will receive the grant within the first round of applications.
Application deadline: 25th August 2016
The applicants awarded the grant will be contacted by 31th August 2016.
The first IETM Plenary Meeting applicable within the programme will take place in Valencia, between 3rd and 6th November. All granted applicants need to be able to attend the first Meeting.
Programme curator: Grzegorz Reske
Contact person: Marta Szymańska ([email protected])