Open call : Center Stage Korea 2018 (grant for presenting Korean performance)
1. Who can apply
International presenter (in charge of a festival, venue or network) seeking to organize a program featuring Korean artists/groups
2. Eligible project
- The proposed project must remunerate Korean artists/groups appropriately (e.g. performance fees, accommodation and per diem).
- The proposed project must start and end between February 2018 and December 2019
* Projects that start in 2019 are to provide Korean artists/groups with financial support in 2019.
3. Type of project
① A single festival or venue presenting Korean program
② A Tour featuring one or more Korean performing artists/groups planned by two or more partner organizations at several festivals/venues
4. Grant support
Part of the international airfare and freight cost of invited Korean performing artists/groups
1) Required Documents
① Application form provided by KAMS (downloadable)
② Document demonstrating previous projects (program booklets and videos)
2) Submission Period: November 1 – 30, 2017
3) Email your application documents to [email protected].
Korea Arts Management Service [email protected]