European Project Seeks Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and dynamic Project Manager to run a multidisciplinary performing arts research project, initially to the end of 2018. This is an exciting, innovative project which inaugurates a new type of participative performance event. This challenging post is available on a part-time basis, or for the suitably polyvalent & experienced applicant, on a full-time basis, with the possibility of extending beyond 2018 and evolving to the post of Senior Producer.
Experience of working with European Cooperation Projects (ideally projects funded by the European Commission’s Creative Europe programme) is preferred.
The successful applicant will enjoy taking responsibility for coordinating all aspects of the project including production, planning, controlling, organizing,development. He or she will be the main point of contact for all the partners involved across a minimum of 5 countries: whether those partners are artistic, technical, industrial or scientific. He or she will have to handle budget and timesheet management and will have to set up a project management information system (which will include documentation management and communication management). He or she will also have to finalize bids, prepare presentation packs, write syntheses, oversee recruiting and manage freelancers.
- Perfectly fluent in both English and French
- Substantial experience working as a Producer or Project Manager (cultural sector or other relevant sector)
- Polyvalent, hands on, autonomous, initiative-taking
- An excellent communicator
- High standard of creative organization & problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience of performing well under pressure
- Driving licence
- Ideally based in the greater Paris region of France
For further information on the project and the post, please send a CV with extra details on the European projects you have run to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning « Cathexis Project Manager » in the subject field.