Building Solidarity Initiatives in the Art World - 27 November
As a brand new member of IETM, we, the Fontys Master Performing Public Space, are thrilled to invite you all to one of our upcoming Common Space online web panel discussions on 27 November 2020 at 15:00 CET.
This web panel, initiated by the Master Performing Public Space, invites you to join a discussion about solidarity networks in Europe, through initiatives formed to strengthen bonds among cultural workers and to support their professional rights in times of precariousness.
How do artist solidarity networks work?
What are the issues/questions they deal with?
How can collective processes provide support during a crisis severely affecting the cultural sector?
- Gettogether Tilburg (NL)
- State of the Arts (SOTA, Brussels, BE)
- Support Art Workers (SAW, Athens, GR)
- Anja Reinhardt - Choreographer Vloeistof and initiator Gettogether Tilburg
- Philippine Hoegen – Artist, Researcher, active in State of the Arts and co-creator of SOS Relief by SOTA, a tool that facilitates person-to-person financial solidarity
- Prodromos Tsinikoris - Director, Dramaturg, Performer, Member of the Assembly Group for Organisation & Coordination SAW
Moderated by Danae Theodoridou - performance maker and researcher, coach Master PPS
Share your thoughts in a post-panel Q&A.
Want to join and meet us? Register by 24 November: https://zoom.us/.../tJUrc-6ppj4qH9GFCYe0ao2V5VTKAKx-Jh9s