Become our new Project Coordinator!
Full-time contract of 18 months, as from 15th January 2021
You can download the full call for applications here.
IETM, International network for contemporary performing arts, is a network of 500 professional organisations engaged in the contemporary performing arts from over 50 countries. Our members include independent artists and other performing arts professionals, festivals, companies, producers, theatres, research and resource centres, universities and institutional bodies.
For implementing an EU project, we are looking for a full-time Project Coordinator, who will execute and support the 18-month process of the project implementation. The extension of the contract is possible, but it is subject to securing funding upon the end of the project.
The main responsibility of Project Coordinator will be ensuring a day-to-day smooth and effective flow among the multiple tasks and stages of the project. Project Coordinator will support and follow-up on the implementation of key production, administration and communication tasks of the project, in close collaboration with Project Administrator, Communication Manager, Digital Platform Expert, Project Manager, Consortium Board and the research team. She/he will coordinate the communication among the Consortium members, and elaborate and follow-up on implementation schedules. Project Coordinator will also work to meet reporting requirements, with the support of Project Manager and the rest of the project team. Project Coordinator will be occasionally asked to represent the project publicly.
Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager.
We are looking for a hands-on and multi-skilled person, with a positive attitude and a passion for performing arts. The successful candidate will have a strategic approach to project management and a progressive outlook towards finding the best solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Three to six years of experience in the performing arts or wider cultural sector, at an international level. Direct experience in the performing arts touring management is a vital asset.
- Experience in production and administration. Knowledge of communication tools, channels and strategies is a bonus.
- Strong written and spoken skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, in a multicultural environment
- Strong organisational and planning skills, strategic thinking and practical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, shifting between tasks and keep oversight on priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Experience in managing EU projects is desirable, but not required
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Deadline: 1 December, 2020. Interviews will take place in the first two weeks of December.
Terms of contract
The successful candidate will start on the 15th of January 2021. The starting date is, unfortunately, non-negotiable.
This is a full-time position, based in Brussels. The wage will be defined based on the Belgian salary scale for the performing arts sector (column B).
For more information, please contact Elena Polivtseva, at [email protected].